As our world has become more connected with things like the internet, smart phones, and social media, today’s online chatter has actually caused our families to become more disconnected — and we are losing the critical life-skill of effective face to face communication.
At Harvest Time Partners, we created a series of conversation games called Abundant Harvest® and Face to Face™ to help families and educators open the door to more effective communication, encourage decision making based on principles such as honesty and loyalty with the intent of reinforcing the Law of the Harvest, simply, “you reap what you sow.”
Don’t miss this opportunity to connect with your family and friends today.
Abundant Harvest® Board Game for Kids, Teens, and Parents (View Video)
This award-winning, patented,* and fast-moving conversation game helps families and educators open the door to more productive dialogue. It reinforces the importance of developing strong character traits and encourages good, principle-based decision making. Through this game, players quickly learn the law of the harvest—you reap what you sow. Abundant Harvest is available in two versions for two different age groups:
Abundant Harvest for Kids
- For 2-8 players, ages 7 and up
- Creates teachable moments for parents and educators.
- The situations presented are directed towards children who are learning the importance of making decisions that are based on principle.
Abundant Harvest for Teens & Adults
- For 2-8 players, ages 13 to adult
- Fosters open discussion around real-world issues to help teens and adults communicate more effectively.
Face To Face™ Card Game for Kids, Teens, and Adults
This new game is played with a deck of 96 question cards that ask players questions that stimulate lively discussions on real-life issues. It helps build the critically important life skill of “Face to Face” authentic communication that is rapidly being replaced by today’s online chatter. We designed the game to encourage a high level of engagement and to reinforce principle-based decision making with the intent of developing and strengthening a person’s character. It’s the perfect conversation starter for road trips, vacations, family time, and small-group get-togethers. Face to Face is available in three versions for three different age groups:
Face To Face Kids Edition
- For ages 7 and up
- Scenarios help to create teachable moments for parents and educators.
Face To Face Teen Edition
- For teenagers 13 and up
- Scenarios open dialogue between teens and between parents and teens.
Face To Face Dinner Party Edition
- For ages 18 and up, adults and parents
- Scenarios encourage discussion between adults on issues in marriage, raising children, and the workplace.
We Know You’ll Love Our Products…
- If for some reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can address the concern.
- Our products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
*Awarded a US patent for method of play (US Patent 7,073,792).
All games are made in the USA.